Next: Jackson, John Hughlings (1835-1911)
Up: Famous people
Previous: Hunter, John (1728-1793)
Born 1828, died 1913 aged 85.
Surgeon, The London Hospital.
- Hutchinson's pupils
- The changes noted in the pupils consequent
to an expanding intra-cerebral haematoma.
- Slight ipsilateral contraction
- Moderate ipsilateral dilatation, sluggish reaction to
- Wide ipsilateral dilatation, no reaction to light.
Contra-lateral moderate dilatation, with reaction to light
- Bilateral wide dilatation, unresponsive to light.
Sometimes ipsilateral ptosis.
- Hutchinson's teeth
- The teeth changes noted in syphilis
Adrian P. Ireland